Branding & Logo Design: Your Corporate ‘Halo’
Here is where Acorn focuses on your brand and how to present it. A successful brand is like a halo. It surrounds your company with credibility and desirability. Mona and her team are experienced hands at creating this “brand halo” and pushing it for all its worth.
Integral to building a brand is the brand’s symbol – the logo. They know logo design with hundreds of distinctive designs now seen on everything from buildings to brochures. Large national corporations, non-profits, and small local firms have benefited from their collaborative vision of exactly what represents a company’s spirit and drive. Here’s how Acorn Creative does it:
The Acorn Brand-Building Process & Custom Logo Design
This process is where design is the most important discipline. The challenge is to synthesize a firm’s essence into a complete visual scheme, including a unique business logo. It’s where Acorn excels.
- The process begins with discovery – they ascertain and describe the company’s values and what motivates the organization. They analyze the products and services to extract the benefits. They assess the company’s culture and how it impacts customer interaction.
- This process always generates a list of the client’s top virtues. The Acorn creative team reviews the list carefully – until the company’s unique attributes are clearly isolated. Their focus is always on differentiation – how can the brand set the firm apart from competitors distinctly and memorably.
- With this material mastered, Mona is off and running, melding her insight and experience with a creative process that generates the first visuals – usually three logotypes. Essentially a company’s “flag”, these designs are presented to the client’s decision makers – with the rationale behind each – for review and feedback. The unique business logos are shown solo, in context in ads and billboards and then left with the client for a short time period.
- The process is marked by collaboration and flexibility. It will be clear to you what Acorn believes is best and they will make a strong case for it. They also recognize you and your staff need a decided comfort level with the final result. Emphasis is on collaboration the whole way through. There are no prima donnas at Acorn.
- With the final graphic design selected, Acorn CS produces a Brand Graphic Manual. It’s the bible for usage of your business logo. Font names and sizes are specified, layout formats detailed, colors identified, and usage do’s and don’ts stated. Now when there’s a question about style or usage, there’s always a clear answer.
The Final Word About Acorn’s Custom Logo Design
You can be assured of an excellent result from this process. Nothing leaves Acorn Creative without Mona’s imprimatur. It’s your guarantee of a winning brand look.